Hi Buddy! Are you looking for motivation and some guidance in developing your blog? then, here is the website where you must visit:
at that site, you will find list of websites that gradually and with patience collected by the nice writer, Manda Szewczyk so that its classified into ten main groups. those websites, in her viewpoint, are websites that provide the finest quality content to their visitors. In my view, moreover, I guarantee you that they really are. Those ten categories (including its description for each) are:
- All-in-one: these blogs have a little of everything, and are a one-stop-shop for anything and everything design-related
- Inspiration: these blogs are a constant source of inspiration, with showcases and galleries galore.
- Tutorials: these blogs are for you who want to learn something
- Web Development/Code: These blogs focus on web design and the programming side of design, covering topics like XHTML, CSS, PHP and many more.
- Freelance: these blogs are geared toward freelance designers. They are full of helpful advice and resources.
- Logos&Typography: these blogs feature logo design posts, and/or focus on typography.
- Advice&Discussion: these blogs dig deep with relevant posts, professional advice, thoughtful answers to timely questions, and much user discussion.
- Freebies&Giveaways: these blogs are packed with free brushes, icons, patterns and more.
- Blogging: Blogs about blogging and blog design.
- Micro-Blogs/Links: these blogs gather and post design-related links from across the web.
Hopefully from those collected and detailed motivating websites, you will be able to discover a few weblogs that will be beneficial for your entertainment, or even your style profession.
If you think why do not I style my weblog even though I have the sources to develop it, well, it is not because I want to create here, but I have to (for composing exercise and my course’s tasks). So, I wish once I start use to create at convenience, then I’ll try to style my weblog genuinely. any way, that is it for these days, wish you be motivated and endowed individuals.